What can I expect during my treatment?
New patients' appointment
- Can take up to 45 minutes
- Detailed information regarding yourself, your medical history, the medication you take and the reason for seeking treatment
- A treatment plan will be discussed, and with your consent, treatment will commence
- If future treatment is advisable, it will take the form of one of the following
- Can take up to 30 minutes and includes:-
- Nail cutting
- Callus reduction
- Corn removal
- Reassessment of health issues
- Professional advice on foot care
Simply nail cutting appointment
If you have problems cutting your own toenails then we have the solution.
- Can take up to 15 minutes
- Minimal cost
- Designated toe nail cutting service only
If you are a new patient to the clinic, we must carry out an assessment as required by our regulatory body the Health Professions Council - see new patients' appointment above.